Residential Solutions from IBC SOLAR
Take energy supply into your own hands – with an IBC SOLAR photovoltaic solution.
Save money with solar power together with storage
A powerful duo: photovoltaic system + intelligent storage solutions from IBC SOLAR
A photovoltaic system from IBC SOLAR on your roof transforms the sun's rays into electricity, which you can use for self-consumption.
A photovoltaic system in combination with an electricity storage unit from IBC SOLAR is particularly clever! It ensures that you can use your solar power even when the sun is not shining - exactly when you need it.
As a result you have to buy less electricity from an energy supplier - and can save up to 80% on your electricity costs!
See how your life can be empowered by the sun!
How you can benefit from a PV system
Having an IBC SOLAR photovoltaic system on your roof lets you turn solar radiation into energy you can use – in many ways.
- On-grid, off-grid or hybrid solutions: Perfectly customized to your requirements
- Direct self-consumption of solar power: Gaining independence from energy suppliers and reducing your electricity bills
- Storage to increase self-consumption share: Ensuring that you can use solar power even when the sun is not shining
- Storage to secure constant supply: Using your own power in the event of short-term blackouts
- Choose the sustainable option: Clean solar energy benefits not only your wallet, but the environment as well
Find out more about how IBC SOLAR photovoltaic systems can energise your home!
Simplified with IBC SOLAR
Enjoy the benefits of smart systems for solar power
IBC SOLAR PV systems represent a safe investment and guaranteed results:
Our Premium Partners provide you with customised solutions, unmatched in terms of quality and savings potential.
Good reasons for choosing IBC SOLAR:
- Greater security thanks to over 40 years of experience in photovoltaic solutions
- Reliable performance through better product and service warranties
- Maximum yields and reliability through German-engineered quality
- Local Expertise through IBC SOLAR Premium Partners
Calculate YOUR savings potential
Find out how much you can reduce your energy costs in just a few clicks
One thing is for sure: Solar energy offers massive savings potential.
Calculating what that potential looks like for you is a breeze. Just put a few details into our solar energy calculator, and you'll discover how much you'll save on energy costs by producing clean electricity for self-consumption.
Other possibilities for using your PV electricity
Electric cars, electric heating – clean solar energy has a wide variety of uses. Explore the possibilities!
Electric cars offer cheap, emissions-free travel
Don't fill up - charge up! When you use solar energy for your electric car, you don't just make your vehicle more environmentally friendly - you also ease the strain on your wallet.
A free ride for the environment
Electric cars get you where you're going in an eco-friendly way. Even when using conventional electricity sources, you produce less CO2 than with gas-powered vehicles: just 0.5 kg CO2 per kWh.
Charging your e-car with solar energy makes it an even more environmentally friendly option, reducing your small car's emissions to zero point zero! And IBC SOLAR photovoltaic systems and storage solutions give you the perfect foundation.
Solar energy reduces your fuel costs
Electric cars don't just benefit the environment, they're also a boon to your budget. "Filling up" an e-car with grid electricity costs much less per "tank" than a comparable gas-powered vehicle. And using energy from your own solar plant makes it even cheaper.
Generating heat with solar power: Heating and hot water systems
Your heat pump, heating elements or infrared heating units can link up perfectly to your solar plant:
- Lowering your operating costs
- Reducing your heat generation-related emissions
- Increasing the amount of solar energy you consume yourself
Solar energy is the energy produced by the sun through atomic fusion, some of which reaches the earth in the form of electromagnetic radiation. Solar energy therefore makes it possible to use solar radiation to produce clean, environmentally friendly energy. There are various ways of exploiting solar energy. The most familiar are solar thermal systems (producing heat) and photovoltaics (producing electricity). The benefits of generating electricity through photovoltaics are clear:
- In principle, solar electricity is available to everyone everywhere.
- Solar electricity is inexhaustible.
- Solar electricity is renewable, passive, silent and emission-free.
- Solar electricity means that you are not affected by rising energy prices.
A photovoltaic system consists of various components. Firstly, a mounting system is installed on a roof, in a field or on a redevelopment site, which provides stable anchoring for the photovoltaic system. Photovoltaic modules, in which the electricity is actually produced, are then fitted onto these mountings. By means of connection cables, the direct current produced in the solar modules is moved to power inverters. These turn the direct current into alternating current, so that it can be made available for use on the normal power grid. In addition, you can install monitoring systems that allow you to analyze the efficiency of your photovoltaic system down to the last detail.
No. Qualified technicians are required to install a modern photovoltaic system and they will plan the layout, carry out the installation and bring the system into operation. IBC SOLAR relies on a network of professional photovoltaic specialists who take care of all aspects of installing your system. In addition, our specialist partners are available to you for servicing and maintenance work.
It is often claimed that it takes more energy to manufacture a solar electricity system than it can ever generate. The results of independent research, from the Institute for Energy Systems at the ETH Zurich for example, proved that after an average of approximately two years modern solar energy systems have already produced more energy than would be needed to manufacture and recycle them. All of the energy produced thereafter is pure profit.
IBC SOLAR is committed to partnerships that are based on honesty and reliability, in conjunction with long-term thinking and activity. Quality and service are just as important here as an honest and fair approach to the relationship on both sides. If you are a tradesperson with an established business and previous experience of photovoltaics, perhaps you are interested in sharing these values with us? Our staff will be happy to meet with you to talk things through.
As an innovative specialist in photovoltaics, IBC SOLAR has held a respected position in the market for nearly 30 years. Over this period, it has been possible to develop a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality products that will provide you with the security and reliability of well-known market leaders and simultaneously help you to meet your individual requirements.
As an IBC SOLAR Premium Partner, you will benefit from:
- A comprehensive product portfolio that will enable you to serve a broad range of customers,
- Customer-oriented system solutions that offer you the greatest security, in designing system layouts for example,
- The IBC SOLAR brand which, as one of the market leaders in the photovoltaics sector, can look back on system installations delivering a total of over 5 gigawatts,
- Detailed training in products, software and technical innovations,
- Expert advice and individual support from our account managers and technical departments,
- IBC SOLAR as a reliable supplier with a worldwide reputation, a company that is always striving to maintain strong, cooperative business relations.
With IBC SOLAR you are opting for a provider of high-quality photovoltaic products with attractive guarantees. IBC SOLAR provides you with both a product guarantee of up to 10 years and a performance warranty on its modern photovoltaic modules. Over a period of 25 years, you can be certain that the photovoltaic system that you have installed will live up to its promise.
We offer institutional investors in particular the opportunity to purchase ready-to-use solar parks from us for their portfolio. If you wish, IBC SOLAR can take responsibility for the maintenance and servicing of these installations and for their technical and commercial operations.
We will be happy to provide you with information about projects that are currently available. Just send an e-mail to: projects(at)ibc-solar.de