PV Solutions for Business
Minimise your energy costs. Maximise your return on sales: With solar power.
Added value through solar power: How your company can profit
PV systems for self-consumption are a worthwhile investment for entrepreneurs, securing their competitiveness and independence – long-term. Photovoltaics are especially rewarding in combination with a storage system.
Good reasons to install a photovoltaic plant on your premises
- Reducing electricity bills through pure grid connected solutions for direct self-consumption
- Security in the event of short-term blackouts through PV solutions for supplying back-up power
- Reducing fuel procurement costs through hybrid solutions or storage in form of thermic energy
- Securing 24h drip irrigation supply in farming through solar-powered storage tanks
- Increasing self-consumption share through storage solutions
- Promoting a positive corporate image by installing PV as environmentally friendly power generation
Benefit from over 35 years of experience in photovoltaics
Years of experience with numerous projects, exceptional innovations, state of the art quality, and a comprehensive network of highly qualified Premium Partners.
The winning arguments:
- Every component needed for your PV solutions from a single source leaves you with more time to your core business
- Highly trained specialists in your area assure can you of high quality delivery service during consultation, installation and maintenance
- Tailor-made services and systems solve every challenge, no matter what your requirements are
- High-quality, thoroughly tested components with superior product and performance warranties increase the longevity of your investment
- German-engineered expertise guarantees reliable, solid and technically brilliant installations
Securing energy prices
ASKO Food Logistics, Norway
Norway’s leading food wholesaler is focusing on solar power as part of a targeted effort to become a climate-neutral organization.
Solar power for e-mobility
Carport for IBC SOLAR, Germany
IBC SOLAR uses a carport solar system to power the offices at its Bad Staffelstein headquarters, and also supplies four electric car charging columns with CO2-neutral solar energy.
Carl Betz brewery, Germany
Click here for even more examples of how companies utilize solar energy: from energy-autonomous office complexes to systems optimized for self-consumption at a brewery.