Commercial Solutions from IBC SOLAR
Minimise your energy costs. Maximise your return on sales: With solar power.
Energy systems that reward companies
Increase independence and reduce electricity costs with photovoltaic and storage solutions from IBC SOLAR
Electricity is getting more and more expensive. As a company, you will easily feel the effects of this. But it is not only the financial burden that plays a role. The ongoing price increases also influences long-term planning and cost security and as a result your overall competitiveness.
Commercial enterprises should therefore make themselves independent and use as little electricity as possible from the public grid.
Instead, it pays to use self-produced solar electricity produced. Because the more solar energy you consume, the more you save and the more you increase your yields. In addition, you secure a stable and cost-effective electricity price in the long term.
Added value through solar power: How your company can profit
PV systems for self-consumption are a worthwhile investment for entrepreneurs, securing their competitiveness and independence – long-term. Photovoltaics are especially rewarding in combination with a storage system.
Good reasons to install a photovoltaic plant on your premises
- Reducing electricity bills through pure grid connected solutions for direct self-consumption
- Security in the event of short-term blackouts through PV solutions for supplying back-up power
- Reducing fuel procurement costs through hybrid solutions or storage in form of thermic energy
- Securing 24h drip irrigation supply in farming through solar-powered storage tanks
- Increasing self-consumption share through storage solutions
- Promoting a positive corporate image by installing PV as environmentally friendly power generation
Benefit from over 40 years of experience in photovoltaics
Years of experience with numerous projects, exceptional innovations, state of the art quality, and a comprehensive network of highly qualified Premium Partners.
The winning arguments:
- Every component needed for your PV solutions from a single source leaves you with more time to your core business
- Highly trained specialists in your area assure can you of high quality delivery service during consultation, installation and maintenance
- Tailor-made services and systems solve every challenge, no matter what your requirements are
- High-quality, thoroughly tested components with superior product and performance warranties increase the longevity of your investment
- German-engineered expertise guarantees reliable, solid and technically brilliant installations
Smart systems for solar power in practice
Every company and its business is unique.
Take a look at our solutions which showcases a variety of challenges:
Securing energy prices
ASKO Food Logistics, Norway
Norway’s leading food wholesaler is focusing on solar power as part of a targeted effort to become a climate-neutral organization.
Avoiding peak loads
Herrmann Kräuter, Germany
We need your consent to load the YouTube service!
The company was looking for an integrated energy solution, with as little electricity consumption as possible from the public grid. Avoiding peak loads was important as well.
Carl Betz brewery, Germany
Click here for even more examples of how companies utilize solar energy: from energy-autonomous office complexes to systems optimized for self-consumption at a brewery.