Solar modules transform sunlight directly into electrical energy. The number and orientation of solar modules are dependent on your individual circumstances and consumption profile.
Inverters are the core element between solar modules and the power grid and convert the direct current of the modules into alternating current. This means you can use it throughout the company. The number of inverters required varies depending on the size of the module array.
BATTERY STORAGE SYSTEM
A commercial storage system takes advantage of solar power produced during the day and makes it available precisely when it is most profitable for your company. This means you avoid expensive load peaks and reduce your energy costs.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The energy flow can be controlled efficiently and as it is needed in your company by intelligently coordinating energy generation and consumption. It ensures that as much of the generated solar power as possible is consumed directly and it covers functions such as peak shaving, load management, emergency power and the provision of services conducive for the grid.
IN THE PRODUCTION LINE
Printing, packing, manufacturing – self-generated solar power can be used directly for the operation of systems in production. Other possibilities for using solar power in a company includes fans in ventilation technology or cooling systems.
Forklifts and lift trucks have been driven electrically for a long time. You can charge them directly and efficiently with electricity generated from your solar power system.
ELECTRIC CHARGING STATIONS
Charge the entire vehicle fleet with electricity from the company’s solar power system. It is not only cheaper, but alsohighly sustainable. You can also consume the solar power that has not been utilised over the weekend, for example, for yourself or make it available to your employees and customers.
CUSTOMISED ENERGY SOLUTIONS
Take your power supply and energy management into your own hands with the power of the sun and intelligent storage solutions. We will show you how easy it can be!
Work. Empowered by the sun!
Become independent, minimise your electricity costs and maximise your sales return with IBC SOLAR energy solutions. For sustainable and self-sufficient corporate management – now and in the future.
Good reasons to have a solar power system in your company:
- Lower your electricity costs: Self-produced solar power is approximately 50% cheaper than power from the grid. The more you consume, the more you save.
- Planning and cost security: For the long-term, as your electricity price will remain low and stable.
- Increase your returns: The lower your energy bills, the higher your profits.
- Increase your independence: A photovoltaic system makes you more independent of regular electricity. A storage system gives you security in the event of power failures.
- Promote a positive image: Installing a solar power system is an environmentally sustainable choice that differentiates you noticeably from your competitors.